Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Quick and easy stickers for the ukulele (Silhouette project)


LMS loves her pink ukulele, but so do the other 3 girls in the class who have pink ukuleles. This can lead to some confusion as to whose uke is whose.

We could just write her name in sharpie on the back of the neck, but where's the fun in that?

So I decided to use my Silhouette to do some personalization.

I found a hibiscus flower in the Silhouette library and cut a couple different sizes.

LMS helped me put them on, and we were done!

I had originally envisioned a white sticker on the pink ukulele, but then realized I don't have any white vinyl, so we used some dark pink instead, and I think it turned out great.
Hee hee. This is what LMS does half the time during uke class- play with the grass and flowers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment