Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On my to do list today (and upcycled Kleen Kanteens)

1. Order bedding from Pottery Barn Kids for LMS- not done- it was on sale this weekend, but not anymore- have to wait for the next time it's on sale
2. Run- didn't get moving this morning fast enough
3. Pick up Mr. M from the airport- done :)
4. Mail a pair of shoes I sold on ebay- done
5. Drop off and pick up books at the library- done
6. Find more things for LMS's Sleeping Beauty crown at Hobby Lobby- done
7. Do some grocery shopping- done, involved 3 different stores- ugh
8. Call my VT companion- not done
9. Call the Activities committee chair about the ward activity this Friday- not done
10. Sort papers on desk- done, but will have to be done again in a week, I'm sure
11.Take clothes to storage- done
12. Glue ribbon to water bottle- done

13. Test fabrics and glues for LMS's crown (I'm having trouble getting a result I'm happy with)- done

No comments:

Post a Comment